Senator Malama Solomon will hold a series of legislative community meetings on Hawaii Island for residents of the 4th Senatorial District, which includes N. Hilo, Hamakua, Kohala, Waimea, Waikoloa, and N. Kona.
The meetings are held for community members to attend and to voice their concerns on issues affecting the district and state and to share their priorities for the legislative session.
Solomon will be holding the series of meeting during the legislative session’s mandatory recess. “The original legislative intent of the annual mandatory recess was primarily to enable neighbor island legislators to meet on island with constituents to discuss priorities and concerns,” said Solomon.
- Thursday, February 20, 2014, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Elementary & Intermediate School Cafeteria, 27-330 Old Mamalahoa Hwy., Papaikou, HI
- Friday, February 21, 2014, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Laupahoehoe Public Charter School Cafeteria, 35-2065 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Waimea
- Monday, February 24, 2014, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Kohala Senior Center, 65-1291A Kawaihae Rd., Kamuela
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., North Hawaii Education and Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria St., Honokaa
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Waikoloa Elementary School Cafeteria, 68-1730 Hooko St., Waikoloa Village, HI 96738
For more information, please call toll free 974-4000, Ext. 67335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.